Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Month Late

Yes, my birthday was last month, but the post kind of got lost in the shuffle of my brain. Anyway, here I am with my dear friends who took me out for supper and bowling (miss you Jenn and Kim!!!). Thanks, girls! It was a lot of fun. If I look a little funny on here, it's because I was practically wetting myself with laughter. I won't even bother to explain it on here...you had to be there (and even some that were there didn't find it nearly as gut-wrenchingly funny!). :-) Good times.
P.S. Thanks for letting me steal the pic off your blog, Angie! And Val, it's you and me left baby. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah yes, good memories! seeing jenn's wild side was definitely worth paying for dinner. :) and i'll back you up on the almost-peeing-yourself thing... i was too. :)

Anonymous said...

my wild side! what?!?!
i have no idea what you are talking about.
It sure was fun. can't beleive that was one month ago, and i haven't seen robyn since that night. :(