Thursday, October 12, 2006

Our Week

Well, we started off with a great Thanksgiving weekend. Daryl had to work Sat-Sun but he napped before church and even came with us! On Sunday afternoon, we all drove to Beausejour and went hunting for anything that flies! I stayed in the van with Adrienne and relaxed, and Daryl and the girls did some walking, and then we drove some too. Our reward was 3 delicious grouse and a duck for Thanksgiving Dinner on Monday night. We decided to just enjoy our day together as a family instead of inviting company like we usually do. It was a very relaxing day...especially since Daryl sent me out for some alone time and I spent about 2 1/2 hours at Chapters drinking coffee and reading books!

The rest of the week has been uneventful. Just catching up on house work, laundry and the like. Today a few friends came over and it was nice to have some adult company and good coffee.

Daryl is working the whole weekend, with an exam in the middle of it all. Pray for us if you will. I'm already looking forward to his vacation time in December! That's all for now folks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great weekend. call me after the weekend, ok?

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun! when is daryl's vacation in december?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to the turkey bird down here next month. I will pray for Daryl's test. Love ya'll.. Rhonda Sc.

Sabrina said...

I love the Chapter's part!!! Sounds wonderful! I'm so sorry I could get with you when I was in T.Bay. I just didn't allow myself to think about how close we were. :(