Well, after a busy couple-o-weeks, I think we are back on routine. The distractions were good...Rhonda and Matthew being here, people over for dinner, going away for the weekend, etc.
I will post some pics of the kids in their costumes. I was glad our church had a "Hallelujah Night" again this year. To be honest, I hate Halloween. The graveyards in peoples' yards, ghosts, witches, etc. make me sick. Anyway, the girls had a great time at an uplifting party and came home with enough candy to last for awhile!
Our parent/teacher meeting that I wrote about earlier went well. AC's teacher described her as "quiet, focused, wanting to please, serious, a follower" etc. Is that our kid she's talking about??? I think she will loosen up as she gets more comfortable there. (I hope anyway)
We were at a pediatric residents' retreat this weekend at Falcon Lake Resort. Yeah, sounds fancy, but it wasn't. It was fun, with there being a pool, waterslide and hot tub there. We just got back today and had a nice family evening playing kids' scrabble!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
http://mormoncoffee.blogspot.com/
Above is another blog I have seen with similar colours and the coffee theme. Both sites look good.
huh?
Don't ask me! I hope no other strangers are visiting my site. Weird.
It's not weird, there is a next blog option on the top of most blogs which takes a person to random blogs. There is an option to make your blog private which I believe blogger offers and will keep you away from strangers. Another option is to have a private website.
The random blog option is interesting but the blogs are uncensored. I have many strangers look at my site and I simply do not publish comments that are offensive.
adios for good
Post a Comment