Friday, November 17, 2006

I just called to say I love you....

Okay, now that I have that great song going through your head, I just wanted to say thanks for all the comments! I won't name everyone, you can just know if you left me a comment in the last post or two, I am so happy! It's fun to know that there are friends, old and new, out there and I love you all! :-)

10 comments:

Rhonda said...

aw shucks, i love you, too. however, if i called you just now, it wouldn't be to tell you i love you...it would be to tell you how crappy the last 2.5 hours have been. :) maybe i'll blog about it...

Sabrina said...

I'm sooooo glad I was one of the ones who left you a comment! :) Thanks and I love you too!

Jose said...

We love you too ( Kim and I) :O)

rachelslab said...

Ohhh darlin - you're just precious.

Yeah, Rhonda, you should blog about it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks babe, I love you from far away. D

Anonymous said...

do you love me even though i didn't comment? i thought so.

Anonymous said...

Love you, too, Robyn. I'm so glad all of us can stay in touch this way.

Rhonda said...

so, uh, how about an update while mom's there to watch the kids while you type? :)

Anonymous said...

Ever cute that daryl commented on your blog! How are you doing without him?
Miss you and love you.
JENN

Anonymous said...

"thanks for the update" you say... what about an update from your end?!?!?