Sunday, September 30, 2007

Baby

Hi all. This is Daryl. I am new at this, but here goes.
We have a new baby girl! Her name is Emilie Claire. I was hoping to go with the more traditional spelling of her name so that the dear kid doesn't have to go through her life spelling it out for every one, but I was over-ruled by...the boss. Anyway, Robyn did very well. This was her shortest active labour and delivery. Emilie was born at 11:38 on Sept 30. They are both doing well.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO EXCITING!!!!
You did a good job posting the news Daryl! But now, can you learn how to post some pictures!!
LOL!!!
We want to meet the sweet little bundle of joy!!!
JENN W

Matthew and Rhonda said...

already sent you an e-mail, but just wanted to say i was here. :)
auntie Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Yes, great job posting Daryl. Since you are such a fast learner... go for those pictures! Pretty please.

I'm so happy for everyone! I can't wait to meet her.... and see you all!

Jenni said...

congratulations!!! so glad the waiting is over for you all!

rachelslab said...

Wow - 4 girls - sounds about right. = ) Congratulations Robyn and family!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear everything went well and you have another healthy girl. Praise the Lord!

Sabrina said...

Congratulations! Her name is beautiful! I'm glad the labor and delivery went well. Please post pictures!

P.S. We have a son that's 6 weeks old, let us know if you're into arranged marriages! :)

Sabrina said...

How much did she weigh?

elise said...

Congradulations from all of us over here! Can't wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!
So happy the waiting is over.

kirkandkarla said...

And where are the pictures? PICTURES!! The public demand pictures!! Oh, and congrats. We're very happy for you guys, especially for honoring Nisly tradition.

Anonymous said...

So happy for you all! Love her name!

Vicki

Anonymous said...

Sabrina asked how much Emilie weighed...She was 6 lbs 4 oz...so i heard from Daryl.
I was hear again looking for pictures...
Robyn...give me a phone call when you feel up to talking. I don't want to call there, until you are ready for it.
Jenn W

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey!!!! congrats , once again

I saw pics posted on Jennifer Wilson's site!

Your lil babe is so beautiful. You two, combined, make some very cute kids!! (;

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Another Beautiful girl. I am so happy for you both..
take care!!

Xiomie said...

Congratulations!! glad to hear you both are doing well. All your girls have beautiful names