I'm very happy to report that we found a preschool for Olivia to attend this year.
Or am I?
We had decided that it was important for her to go this year, for a number of reasons. I feel like I don't have the energy or time to keep up with her this winter, giving her "brain food". It just doesn't come naturally to me to teach my kids; I have to really work hard at thinking of things for her to do. She really wanted to go to school, and we thought it would be good for her to have "her thing" to do.
So we signed her up at a Christian preschool that came highly recommend by a few different people, and that night I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned and all night long I stressed about how I'm going to run kids back and forth from school, with Adrienne and a new baby in tow.
Makes me almost crazy to think of it. But I also have to remember that we have been praying about it, and God knows my needs. I know I'm not the kind of person that can sit at home with 4 kids 7 days a week, so just maybe I'll get a kick out of running them to and fro. We'll see. :-)
Anyway, I'm trusting that things will work out. I have a couple people offering to help out with transportation, etc. so that gives me hope.
In other news...
Can I just say freely that I'm getting sick of people asking me when I'm going "to pop"?! Or saying, "When's that baby coming?!"
LIKE I KNOW! I mean, when you see me, isn't it a little obvious that you don't have to say, "No baby yet?" I sure hope there's not a baby sleeping in the next room, judging my the size of my belly!
I'm still 2 weeks away from my due date, for crying out loud! Anyway, I'm seriously praying that the baby is born this coming weekend (for a number of different reasons). But once again, God knows best! I know that He has perfect timing. Now if I could just convince everyone else of that...
Have a good week, ya'll. I'll keep you posted.
P.S. I was going to have Daryl take belly pictures of me tonight, but he got called into work. Guess you'll have to wait to actually see why people think I'm gonna pop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
first of all, how's the new location? :D
secondly, i hope you figure out your transportation, etc, and enjoy the school year. is a-c still having a good time?
thirdly, be sure to take a picture before the baby comes...i didn't take one with L and i've regretted that!
I like the sandwich islands :-) Yes, AC is enjoying school immensely. So far it's not wearing her out too bad. Yesterday they got to go sing at a manor, which she and I both thought was great. Maybe I should just email you...
Happy birthday to you! When will you pop? You looook like you still have a baby in there... and you act like it tooooooo. (It sounds nice in my head)
Sorry I missed your exact birthday. Oh wait - I didn't miss your exact birthday cause that would be on Thursday. I missed LaRonda's. Oh LaRONDA!!! are you out there?? Since you don't have a blog, can I tell you happy birthday on Robyn's? Oh shoot! This was the big huge one too!!! How was it? What did you do? I hope it was swell!
Thanks Rachel!
Post a Comment