Monday, September 17, 2007

Time For Something FRESH

Okay, time to change my look. Whaddaya think? I just have to figure out how to customize more of it. Anyway, I put some links here, and if you don't want to be on there, please let me know and I'll take you off. OK?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

did u move or something??
Oh Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

hey, i know your older then me...
Happy Birthday.. Miss ya!!

Rhonda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you're having lots of cake. Or a baby. :D

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! We just ate a chocolate wacky cake that looked like a wacky lockness monster. Graham picked speghetti, garlic toast and green beans for supper. Can't believe he's 7.

Sabrina said...

Happy Belated birthday! I did think of you on your birthday which is impressive because I don't even know what today's date is. :( I do hope you have a wonderful year!

Oh the comments that people make when you're about ready to have a baby. Some people at our church thought I was due about 2 weeks earlier than I was so i got the "you're still here!" comment. :( no, I'm the look alike that her husband also got pregnant, what do you think?? hang in there! I'll pray you have your baby this weekend.

After I read my comment I decided to check the date and realized that today is your birthday!. Ok so I didn't think of you on your birthday I thought of you several days before. But I'm thinking of you now! Should have emailed this. :(

Jenni said...

i hope you had lots of cake AND a baby really soon!! (for your sake.) can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl. :-) i'm unsure of the new look on your blog. the other one was so "you".