Thursday, November 08, 2007

Daryl and his nerdy friends. They were great. Too bad he doesn't have his "nerdy" face on for the photo - he talks in the nasal voice and I was practically wetting myself laughing before we left for the party.
The 80's chics!
High Queen of the ball pool.
Minnie Mouse - she thought it was great that I piled so much mascara on her. :-)
Cinderella - check out the blue eye shadow :-)
Great fun was had by all. Thank goodness we have alternatives to Halloween. This was a party at our church.

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Classy family!! Get that collar up there girl! :-)

Sabrina said...

you guys look great!!! What fun, I might need to do something like this at our church next year.

rachelslab said...

I was going to make some snide remark about you practically wetting yourself laughing, but I decided not to and just what a smashing bunch you are.

Xiomie said...

great hair!! :~) the girls looked super cute

Matthew and Rhonda said...

that is one of the funnier bunch of pictures i've seen in awhile! olivia looks GORGEOUS! wow. and you pull off the 80s very well. there's a girl here from the states and she just finished college. she told me that it is totally in style to put your collar up. shudder.

Anonymous said...

hey Robyn, vERY cute, 90's style.. out standing.. Looks fun!!

miss ya!!
my address
Debra James
870 Basel ST SW
Sugarcreek, Ohio.
44681

Anonymous said...

nice pictures, but why didn't Daryl wear a costume?