Monday, March 16, 2009

To the Grandmas: This is not as dangerous as it looks. There is plenty of rocks between AC and the water! :-)





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! thanks for the clarafaction!!this grandma was about to change her idea of your mothering.Ha, just kidding, so neat you can find lots of neat things to enjoy.
Twila

MJ said...

Nice Pictures!

Kim said...

that one of daryl with all 4 girls is just too cute. wish we were there!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures!
You brought joy to my lunch break.

Jenn

Anonymous said...

hey! it was good to hear from u too... thing's are going great. I love it here.... and I think this is where I belong.. miss ya, yeah it would be great to see u again.. take care!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful country, and lovely family !!
If you have to be so far away from family and friends, I am glad that you have such beautiful country to explore !!
I enjoy keeping an eye on your family !! :)Sondra

rachelslab said...

Yes, thanks for the great pics! it all lookes so lovely.

Anonymous said...

And now that this Grandma is recovering from her cardiac arrest...Just kiddin'! I have much more confidence in your mothering skills then all of that!
Truly you are in a beautiful part of God's world, and I am so glad you are enjoying it together as a family. Exploring all those wonderful nooks and crannies! We hope you take us on a tour of all those delightful places. You have done well in whetting our appetites. Of course, those dear sweet grand kids add much charm to the pictures as well. Thanks for sharing them with us!
Mom Schantz