Happy Birthday, Rhonda!!! To a wonderful sister- I hope you have a really special day today. I'm glad we are not just sisters, but dear friends. I love you!
3 comments:
Rhonda
said...
aw. thanks! this brought tears to my eyes, but what a great way to start my birthday. :) i love you too and miss you like crazy.
oh good, i'm glad i made you cry. ha ha :-) i wanted to write something really original and stuff...but alas, with me, simple is what you get. hope you're enjoying your day! -robyn
3 comments:
aw. thanks! this brought tears to my eyes, but what a great way to start my birthday. :) i love you too and miss you like crazy.
catch you on skype later?
oh good, i'm glad i made you cry. ha ha :-) i wanted to write something really original and stuff...but alas, with me, simple is what you get. hope you're enjoying your day! -robyn
Happy Birthday Rhonda!
Robyn, I must say, you startled me...I saw the top picture of you pregnant. And i thought there was something you forgot to tell me.
Yoikes!!!
JennW
Post a Comment