life from my perspective
this is a cute picture :O)
What a nice family shot! See you in a couple of days. I just spent a few hours uploading pictures and catching up my blog!
What a great picture! You are all so happy and good-looking!
Wonderful picture! You should enlarge this one.
How beautiful. Perfect for Christmas cards!!
Aawwww, what a good-lookin' bunch!
i agree with all of them! what a beautiful family... :)
actually, this is a rotten picture and I can't believe you posted it! (JUST KIDDING!!! - I just wanted to be original.)
why oh why oh why? it's now the 15th, and this is the first time this picture has come up when I check your blog. ???anyway, it is perfect for your Christmas cards!
That's really weird, Rhonda. Did you see the one of Daryl with the fish before? I posted them the same day.
no, hadn't seen that one either.
can't wait to see you all next month!!!!!!!
hey! update!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
this is a cute picture :O)
What a nice family shot! See you in a couple of days. I just spent a few hours uploading pictures and catching up my blog!
What a great picture! You are all so happy and good-looking!
Wonderful picture! You should enlarge this one.
How beautiful. Perfect for Christmas cards!!
Aawwww, what a good-lookin' bunch!
i agree with all of them! what a beautiful family... :)
actually, this is a rotten picture and I can't believe you posted it! (JUST KIDDING!!! - I just wanted to be original.)
why oh why oh why? it's now the 15th, and this is the first time this picture has come up when I check your blog. ???
anyway, it is perfect for your Christmas cards!
That's really weird, Rhonda. Did you see the one of Daryl with the fish before? I posted them the same day.
no, hadn't seen that one either.
can't wait to see you all next month!!!!!!!
hey! update!
Post a Comment