So, it's been a rather uneventful week. But we're trying to be outside and make the most of the last days of summer. It's good to have Kim "home" again, with us. She got here on Wednesday, after waiting for us at the airport for awhile...I had a flat tire on the way. But I was very thankful how it worked out. There was a little air compressor in the trunk of the car, and I blew up the tire enough to get us to the garage and have the hole patched. (I must admit, I was pretty proud of myself for that one. I've never used an air compressor in my life and the guy in the parking lot that I asked to help me wouldn't even try because he said he didn't know how!!!) Anyway, all's well that ends well, as they say.
Yesterday (Sat) was just an around home day. Daryl worked at jacking up the sidewalk to drain rain water away from the house. It's fun to see him having such a blast working outside. Then we joined some friends for a bbq for supper. Today is another beautiful day, but super windy. I'm waiting for the girls to wake up so we can get out and enjoy the sunshine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow, super-Robyn strikes again! I'm impressed...add 'air-compressor operator' to your list. (after sanitation engineer and ambulance attendant. :)
Post a Comment