
It's Girls' Night Out! I had a great turnout for my spa party that I booked with my friend who is a "home spa" product dealer. (I don't feel like making a link here) It's expensive stuff, but really nice of course, and I got the good end of the deal since I had the party! I'm glad everyone bought stuff and made it worthwhile for me. It was fun to host a bunch of ladies, even if we could hear the kids in the basement (don't worry, dad was with them)! Here's a picture of the most relaxing part of the evening - cold eye pads and lip masks!

6 comments:
That looks wonderful!
cool. what's the brand? is it the one associated with tupperware? that always cracked me up...
I have never ever hosted a "sales" party of any kind. This makes me feel deprived. I wonder if there is a consultant in Red Lake?!
ahhhh, the life of a doctor's wife.....
Just totally jokin with ya of course... looks like a hoot! If you were a consultant I'd book one here!
the brand is beauticontrol. it's really nice. i'm sure you can do a google search to see if there's one close by. if not, come to my house and have one! :-)
Thanks for inviting me... looking forward to my neck pillow. Can you send me a higher resolution copy of the picture?
Post a Comment