No pictures this time, but just wanted to say hello. Daryl and I had a very nice anniversary (since you asked) :)...
We left Adrienne with her "grandma" from church, and dropped off the other girls at Jenn's for their sleepover. We went out to eat at the Ivory, which is AMAZING Indian food. We didn't exactly want a buffet, but when we saw it, we wanted to taste everything. And for a buffet, it was very relaxing and nice. Nice quiet atmosphere and good servers, etc. We had such a good time visiting in peace and quiet and gorging ourselves on curries, chutneys, cheese chicken, etc. MMmmmmmmmmmm. I'm sorry to say, but both of our stomachs hurt when we left.
Anyway, enough about the food.
The girls and I are headed to Red Lake this week, and Daryl will come on Friday. Hopefully we will be able to eat lots of walleye!!! I will be sure and post pictures after.
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
sounds great! hey, lets talk sometime while you're in RL. e-mail me and let me know when a good time would be.
I just deleted my last comment because I spelled something wrong. oops! What I meant to say was congratulations on 7 years!
Hey, can't wait to see you this weekend! Imagine being in the same place at the same time!?! Odd.
Hey Baby,
See you soon. I hope you have a good time before I get there. I miss you.
Daryl
aw, shucks. :)
I tagged you! Check out my blog...
Hey, check out the "title" of this post on the right under "previous posts". Sorry, I just had to point that out. Just wanna be a blessing, you know...
Yeah, sometimes I just wanna say that!!! :-) Good one, Jenni. thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment