The Alphabet...My Way!
Accent: I hate to admit this...but I think it's...ahem...Manitoban.
Bible Book that I like: I'm learning a lot from Proverbs right now. Doesn't matter how many times you read it, there's always something you never saw before.
Chore I don't care for: Putting away laundry.
Dog or Cat: Daryl is allergic to cats (thank God we have a good reason not to get one). Maybe a dog when we don't live in the city anymore.
Essential Electronics: Computer. Is my dishwasher an electronic?
Favorite Movie: Princess Bride, Life is Beautiful (in Italian w/ english subtitles of course!)
Gold or Silver: White gold, please and thank you.
Handbag I Carry Most Often: Is a diaper bag a handbag?
Insomnia: Very badly at all stages in pregnancy...I've been plagued with it again recently.(NO, I'm not pregnant)
Job Title: Mommy, Mental and Emotional Caregiver for a medical resident, waitress, maid, cook, you name it...
Kids: 3 girls, ages just-turned 5 and 3, and almost 6 months.
Living Arrangements: 3 BR, 2 baths, bright sunny living area (on sunny days mostly...) that I really enjoy. Needs lots of little fix ups but it's coming.
Most Memorable Moment: It's a tie between Daryl's proposal and giving birth 3 times.
Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: Splashing in the water and screaming to make my mom come running down to the dock in tears. (what can I say? I was only following Rhonda's advice)
Overnight Hospital Stays: Appendectomy when I was 10, 1 c-section and 2 "normal" deliveries (as normal as I can be in labour).
Phobias: I don't know if I have any real phobias...but I did see a really huge, gross spider today and it made my scalp tingle. YUCK.
Quote: "If my life is fruitful, it doesn't matter who criticizes me, and if my life is fruitless, it doesn't matter who praises me." John Bunyan
Religion: "Pure religion that God the Father accepts is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
Siblings: Three sisters who are the funniest people in the world.
Time I Wake Up: Hopefully between 6:00 and 6:30 but not always.
Unusual Talent: I can wiggle my nose holes. My sisters used to make fun of me, but that's because they were jealous.
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Definitely lima beans.
Worst Habit: Procrastination, just like my sister who I got this from. Biting my nails. Interrupting people.
X-rays: My back and the bump on my shin. I think that's it. Olivia's lung x-ray when she was a baby was torture to watch.
Yummy Stuff I Cook: Muffins, Desserts, Ginger Beef
Zoo Animal I Like Most: Monkeys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
cool. :) you forgot to tag someone else, though.
I learned a lot, and you know, I almost put down the same naughtiest behaviour, but really and honestly I was SO TOTALLY innocent. It was naughty, but it was not malicious. :)
ok, i tag sabrina and karla and kim and iris. can i tag 3 people?
uhhh Robyn, let's count -
1. Sabrina
2. Karla
3. Iris
4. Kim
I'm starting to get a bit concerned.
Good call Rachel. She is on vactaion after all...:) Thanks for the tag. I don't have time today, but I'll do it soon!
ha ha, I knew I would get comments if I did that. :-) You fell for it. tee hee What else can I do...
good cover-up, Robyn. real smooth.
hey, where are the RL pictures?? :)
Are you still in Red Lake? do they have computers there?? Just kidding. :)
Is this one of those email things that you have to answer the questions to? Interesting.... I learned stuff about you too.
Post a Comment