life from my perspective
how cute is that???!!!
She is beautiful! do you think she may someday be interested in younger men? :)
Why is it that all your kids have brownish skin and here I have just about the whitest baby ever!!??! :-) She is absolutely beautiful by the way!
my nieces are so cute!
i don't want to nag...but, it's been a few days. :) just kidding, but it would be nice to catch you this way if we can't make the planets align, i mean, meet up on skype. :)
Karla, I don't think so, MY nieces are so cute!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
how cute is that???!!!
She is beautiful! do you think she may someday be interested in younger men? :)
Why is it that all your kids have brownish skin and here I have just about the whitest baby ever!!??! :-) She is absolutely beautiful by the way!
my nieces are so cute!
i don't want to nag...but, it's been a few days. :) just kidding, but it would be nice to catch you this way if we can't make the planets align, i mean, meet up on skype. :)
Karla, I don't think so, MY nieces are so cute!!
Post a Comment