It's the middle of the week already! There's not much new happening around here...mostly wiping noses, feeding hungry kids, folding laundry, sweeping the floor for the 100th time since Adrienne puts everything in her mouth, hosting people for dinner, babysitting, driving to school and back, swimming lessons, etc! You know, the usual. Sigh - I think I need a break! Oh wait, I am getting a break! Daryl and I leave for Banff a week from today! Yee Haw! I cannot yell loud enough. :-)
That's all for now. Maybe when it warms up a few degrees we'll actually get out and DO something worth writing about. Time for some creativity. Any indoor ideas???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
eat some chocolate in banff for me. i prefer a dark chocolate bear paw with cashews. (or do all the bear paws have cashews?) have fun!
Hey Robyn, Have fun in Banff! We will think about you while we are in Phoenix hopefully enjoying the nice warm weather. Enjoy your time away!
Post a Comment