Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Olivia and Her Swollen Mouth



Yesterday the girls were having a blast spinning around the living room until they were stumbling all over the place. Well, it's all fun and games until someone loses a tooth! Olivia fell into the coffee table, whacking her mouth good and proper. Next thing I knew she was spitting out part of her tooth! It was one on the bottom, and the top middle one is bent back. So I think we will be visiting the dentist today! She didn't cry very long at all, and held freezies in her mouth all evening. Today she seems fine, just looks a little funny! I couldn't get a picture of the broken tooth, but you can see her mouth. I am not letting her see me laugh too much, but I had to really crack up when she got out of bed this morning! How cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your household is never boring, is it? :) I'm sure my turn will come.

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! My condolences. What are they going to do with the teeth?

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear she's ok. She has a swollen lip and she still looks cute!!