Well, the first week of 2007 has flown like there's no tomorrow. Daryl has been at work practically all week. I guess that should have made the week go slower...but not in this crazy house!
It was terribly fun to get snowed in on Sunday morning, even though Kim and I both really wanted to go to church (Kim and Jose left Monday morning). We had a delicious brunch with lots of coffee and a nice walk in the snow. It was kind of humorous to see everyone getting stuck in the snow and to think we were smart enough to walk to the grocery store instead of driving there!
New Years Day was just spent here at home. Drinking more coffee (I'm nnnnnnot-t-t a-a-a-addicted-d-d) and enjoying being together.
So the rest of the week has just consisted of trying to get unpacked, caught up on laundry, keeping kids out of eachothers hair (school starts on Monday!!!) and trying to get Adrienne "on the mend". She had a check up scheduled yesterday and it turns out she has an ear infection. She has had a cold for quite awhile and has been quite irritable. So I'm glad we got that taken care of! She is still our happy girl, as long as she's not tired or bored!
Daryl will be home for the entire weekend! I'm so happy about that. We haven't been to church in awhile, with travelling and all, so I'm looking forward to that too. And hopefully we can schedule a little date in there somewhere too! ;-)
Ciao for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment