Okay, something weird is happening. I'm on a mission to solve the mystery! Yesterday I received a brand new board game in the mail, called Puerto Rico. (I had to pay customs on it since it was from the States.) I paid, since I didn't know who was sending me a package. I couldn't read the signature on the customs sticker, and the return address was from Utah. Now, I don't know anyone in Utah, and I have no idea why someone would be sending me a brand new game. I came to the conclusion that someone must have ordered it for me off of eBay and had it shipped here, and forgot to tell me.
Then today I received the exact same game, brand new in the package, from the same shipping address, senders signature, etc.
If you know anything about this, can you please share??? My curiousity (and suspicion, now) is killing me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Interesting. I'll be checking to find out the outcome of this mystery.
thanks for the update and the pictures! A is a ham! Wish we could get her and Isaiah together more often.
The game deal is a mystery. Did you have to pay for the second one? I'd try to figure out the sender. If that doesn't work I'd contact the company shipping it (fedex, UPS) and see if they can get you information. Is it a neat game?
Ha, ha. Sounds like a dilemma, or MORE LIKE AN INVESTIGATION!! hee hee. Inspector Rhonda on the move....
well, i'd love to drag this out, but let me just put it this way:
1. last night as i was falling asleep (or was it this morning in the shower?)i thought, "i should tell robyn that i'm having things shipped to her."
2. i am fed up to HERE with ordering things online!!! i thought i repeated that order. argh. well, bring me one (it's matthew's birthday present) and we'll figure out what to do with the other one.
3. it's a great game. :)
Yes, after I wrote this post, I started thinking. And I thought, "I bet Rhonda had it shipped here and forgot to tell me". Darn. Here I thought someone was sending me a nice gift. Well, maybe since I paid $10 for it, I can owe you a bit and keep the other one. (or you can give it to me for all my time spent wondering where it came from) :-)
Post a Comment