Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I'm Lovin' It

I LOVE THIS WEATHER!
What more can I say? I love that the kids are outside all the time and making up games to play (yesterday it was Mary and Laura/ Pa and Ma). I love that I can look out my kitchen window and see my laundry drying in the breeze. I love that sometimes I can open my windows and feel warm air coming in, and that we can sleep with our bedroom window open and it's nice and cold. I love that we can get ready to go somewhere in less than a half hour, since there's no snow suits and boots to pile on. I love taking my kids to the park and going for walks and just sitting outside in the sun.
I love that I have energy! I'm so glad that God has promised we will always have seasons, no matter what anyone says about global warming. (Did I actually say that on here before, or did I just think it? Anyway, I'm glad.)


P.S. Oh yeah, I'm still pregnant, in case anyone was wondering. I just forget to mention it! I'm feeling great these days, and my belly is obviously growing now. The girls are fascinated with following the baby's growth in the book, so that's fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm about to write a post on my blog. Can I just copy and paste yours? :-) I'm feeling the same, and unfortunately, still pregnant, too. But energized! Glad to hear you are feeling so great!

P.S. Cute pics of your littlest one in the other posts.

elise said...

Hey Robyn,
I'm loving this warm weather too! I love Scotty's bare feet and I love that today I didn't have to put a onesie on him and his little belly kept showing :) How do we manage those these long nasty winters?

Glad you're feeling well!