Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Just Try It. Today.
So tonight the girls wanted marshmallows. Now, I'm not a big marshmallow fan, but I had they were a little stale and chewy, which is better than pure puff. Anyway, I had this sudden urge to dip the marshmallows in (creamy!) peanut butter. So I did. And now I can't stop. Don't ask, just try it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm sure my kids would like it, but I'm not much of a marshmallow person. The only way I can eat them is roasted. Hmmmmm..... roasted and dipped in peanut butter?
i will try it this very day.
I want to so badly to run downstairs and try this right now, but I'm going to try to wait until tomorrow. Did you try dipping the pb dipped marshmallows in chocolate? Oh wow, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to sleep until I try this.
Angie, try roasting them over a candle. Works great when a fire is not available
Post a Comment