Obviously I'm not a faithful blogger like most of you out there. I love reading other people's new posts and check some of them every day. So I'm sorry for those of you who keep coming back here for news (I know you're desparate) and there's nothing here! I wish I was a better author and could think of exciting and interesting ways to tell my stories. But here is my life...
My mom and dad (and a coworker of dad's) came out Wednesday night, and dad and friend left Thursday morning for meetings out of town. So mom got to stay until Sunday night when they got back. It was fun to have her here! A few full days of being together and of course she helped out a lot. It is amazing to have my laundry room "mucked out" and my floors cleaned thoroughly - and I didn't do it!!! Daryl and I even got to go out for some wonderful Ethiopian food and had a relaxing evening knowing the kids were with Grandma. Then we got to see dad for a bit when he came back...had a couple hours to visit and eat pizza!
Today we are heading to the park to enjoy the beautiful weather! I am going to attempt hanging out my laundry too. It looks so nice outside I can't wait to get out there. On Saturday the girls spent over 7 hours playing outside. My back entrance was covered with mud, but that's a nice sight after snow! And it means the kids are happy!
Oh, one more piece of news - I cleaned out my closet yesterday!!! Now I have to sort through a bunch of old clothes, but hey, the closet looks good. And now it's filled with maternity clothes and I don't have to sort through old stuff I never even look at! Thank God for hand-me-downs/pass arounds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
it would probably be ungrateful of me to bug you for pictures now, eh? :o)
Nice to "hear" some bloggin' from you Robyn. My mom was up recently and I got the clean floor experience too without having done it myself! Feels good. Enjoy the mud and the sun and the spring! You're due Sept. right?
Hey!! Its good to hear from you.. Well I have realize that I have to let it go and keep moving forward..
THING'S are going alot better.. But I am still confused where I stand with God, But I know that God is always with me and Won't gave up on me.
I hope that I can see you and visit sometime...
Hey you. You know what's even better? Marshmellow cream AND creamy p.b. WOW. Could eat it by the bucket. Tell the girl's I said "hi".
Post a Comment