Thursday, May 01, 2008

Adrienne

This girl has been saying lots of funny things these days. Here are a few (I mostly write them on here for my own personal record!):

"Manitoba! Right on, right on. That was a funny one. I'm gonna say it again. Manitoba! Right on!"

And while looking at the stack of flyers today, and pointing at a woman:
"That's my hub-sand. That's my guy."

The other day the girls were making up a song about a " fat lady on channel eighty". Adrienne (who we call "Adie" a lot) comes running to me crying, "Tina said fat lady Adie!"

Yesterday Daryl passed by her room on his way out of the shower, wrapped in a towel. She was awake and called for him, but when he went to get her, she refused to come with him saying, "Get dressed first, Dad".

Last night an old neighbor stopped in for a visit and Adrienne announced rather loudly, "Daddy picks his boogies on the floor! I pooped on the porch!" (And she did too!) Olivia finished off the story by telling the lady how A's poop was a big log that stood up all by itself on the porch. Nice.
It was funny to all of us when it happened, but not so much when there's a guest here.

8 comments:

Rita said...

Oh My!! You'll always be glad for these funny sayings. And the pics are pretty memorable too; esp. the ones of E. learning to crawl and stand. It does look like A-C.

Anonymous said...

Oh Robyn, I haven't laughed so hard at kids "funnies" as I did these, really out loud!! you got to have the funniest( in a good way) kids.don't know if you'll even read this comment.
Twila

Anonymous said...

loved it all!! i don't know about skyping on the wkend...i'm going away with my honey!! :) keep trying...

Anonymous said...

I laughed till I had tears in my eyes about the poop on the porch deal. . .leave it to kids to make a big announcement like that in front of others!

Jenni said...

i'm glad i'm not the only one whose kids are embarrasing sometimes! the poop story pretty much takes the cake though! :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm laughing out loud too! And the pictures are great.

rachelslab said...

Wow - great quotes, great story, great pictures. thanks for sharing the veritable smorgasbord of viewing pleasure.

elise said...

That was a good laugh! Thanks for cheering up my day!