It's official...
Daryl passed his exam!!!
We just found out today that he is now a liscenced pediatrician!
Residency will be over in one month, and that is very hard to believe. It's finally feeling like all the hard work has paid off. (Now for the next 3 years! We won't think about that yet. I just like to think of it as work, not more residency.)
I think I'm going to go plan a party...
P.S. Thank you so much to those of you who were praying for him over exam time.
Anna-Christina is reading over my shoulder and said, "Daryl is an amazing man!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Hooray! So happy for you both!
Yay! I was just wondering about that today... Let the partay begin!
Congrats, Daryl! Way to go! You too, Robyn.
You should plan a party! I remember when we were about 16 and I heard that Daryl wanted to be a doctor. Where has the time gone? congratulations Daryl!
Way to hang in there, both Daryl and you!
Way to go you guys! that is awsome!Blessings' to you as you move into the next three years, still to bad its not in IA!!!
Twila
First I had to quit laughing at A-C's cute comment...:) NOW: WAH-WHOOO for you and your man. He is quite the Daryl and we are so proud of him. You can come to R.L. for a fishing party and I'll make rhubarb pie for him too, etc. Or have your party and then come!!!
well done! that's an impressive accomplishment for you all.
Congratulations! We too are so happy for you, Daryl & Robyn, and your family!
Dwayne & Laura
Congratulations to you both! You guys have demenstrated the meaning of perserverance! I am so happy for you guys. Wish we could celebrate with you :(
Way to go!Way for Robyn and the girls to hang in there, supporting and cheering "our Daryl" over the finished line!! Hooray!Hooray! You all deserve a big round of applause!!Let the drums roll!!!And now it is with deep affection we address our Daryl as "Dr. Ivan Schantz"!
As I was pondering over your achievements,Daryl, I was humbled to think of how God has ordered your steps through the years. You always seemed to live your life with a sense of purpose and destiny. As a young child you talked of becoming a doctor and although other opportunities were presented to you, you never were derailed from that sense of calling upon your life.
Next to your decision to follow Christ,you also had a clear sense of a choice of a "Help Meet" and Robyn has walked with you faithfully and been your greatest support.
Also I do thank the Lord for the good health he has blessed you and your family with through the long grueling, demanding medical rotations. He has blessed you with wonderful friends that surrounded you with love and support. All these things have come together to bring you to this goal.
As our Heavenly Father delights in you, we too, find great joy and delight in knowing you are seeking the journey through life that God has led you and will continue to lead you from this day forth. Pursue His path for your lives and you will never be misled!
Affectionately,
Dad and Mother Schantz
Post a Comment