Thursday, May 01, 2008

The other night we had casserole and peas. When Adrienne asked for seconds of the casserole, this is what I found, sneakily hidden in her handy plastic bib. (Daryl reprimanded her while he took the picture. tee hee) Below is Emilie sporting her new coffee filter hat that her big sisters bestowed on her. She seems quite pleased with it. I don't know how it will hold up in the rain.
Emilie's new trick. Sometimes she does this with her body while the top of her head is flat on the floor. Anyone remember Anna-Christina doing that?
And as if her head wasn't big enough, someone gave her this adorable little sun bonnet that makes her head look even bigger. But it's sooooo cute.
Karla, this is for you. This is how Adrienne's hair looked when she woke up from her nap the other day. I wish I could have captured it better because, honestly, this doesn't do it justice.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

I think that last shot of Adrienne looks like Karla!!

Anonymous said...

Emilie looks like she's doing push-ups.

LaRonda said...

Thanks for the pictures! I definitely agree with Jenni that Adrienne looks so much like Karla.