Here is a picture of the coffee table that Daryl made while he was on his holidays. We are getting so many compliments on it I thought I should post a picture. I was pretty impressed with his woodworking skills!I had a nice day today - I got to have coffee and visit with Val and Jenn. When we're together there are 5 little girls between all of us. It was a nice visit and I even convinced them to stay for lunch. (Even got Jenn to try my cream of brocolli soup!)
Daryl is on call tomorrow until Sunday morning. Kind of shoots the weekend for him. I guess we'll have to find things to keep up busy. The weather should be nice so maybe we'll go to the Forks or something. Kim and I might go shopping but too bad we don't have any money to blow...maybe we'll splurge and go to Salvation Army!

2 comments:
We are impressed! Nice coffee table. I can't wait to come put my feet on it. :-)
Nice coffee tsble there, Daryl! Didnt realize you had such magnificent carpentery skills. Have you ever considered switching your profession to carpentery? Hours might be better. Eh? Good job! Sending our love to you all!
Post a Comment