It's Monday again. That means time to do laundry and plan meals for the week. I've discovered over my "many years" of being a house wife that it is a huge stress reliever to plan my meals at the beginning of the week and get all the groceries I will need. So now my coffee is calling me - fresh Costa Rica that I just roasted this morning - and I will go sit and look through my cookbooks. Wanna join me, Rhonda?
We had a good weekend. Daryl was post-call on Saturday morning and just as he was coming in the door I was making a big breakfast. So we got to enjoy it together, in our sunny dining room! (Yeah for sunshine!) We went out to the metropolis of Kleefeld and had a pizza supper with Menno and Tammy, along with Daryl's brother Randy who was just returning from Cuba.
Anyone listen to CBC radio as faithful as Daryl and I? This morning they did a story on Tim's vs. Starbucks. Hmmmm...Some sort of business review company gave Starbucks a B- and Tim Horton's an E-! Doesn't seem fair to me. Apparantly one of the issues is Starbucks as increased their fair-trade coffee usage to 1%, while Tim's is 0. I don't like to hear that, but I think I'll continue to support Timmy's. Can't help it, ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Like I have said many times, Costa Rican coffee is the BEST!!
i wish!!! miss you lots, and i miss timmys, too. ;-)
I love the idea of planning your meals for one week. I've tried it, but so far haven't been very successful. I think you should post your menus for a week so we can copy them. :) P.S. I'll vote for Tim's
yeah, we want menus! We want menus!(Every week, too. I'm lazy.)
Post a Comment