Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It's Spring!!!

Spring is here! Thank you God for the change of seasons!!! You can almost watch the snow melting away these days. Yesterday was sunny all day and absolutely beautiful. We went for a long walk at Kildonan Park and later the girls played outside for a long time. Today is cloudy and drab, but the temp is still above freezing so I won't complain! The girls are so much happier now that we are getting out more. There's not near as much fighting going on these days (and for that we are truly grateful! :)
And guess what? I'm in a good mood too. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen Sister!! I'm loving this warmer weather. I hate to tell you this, but we haven't had any snow to speak of in weeks (maybe months) today the temps were in the high 60's maybe even 70's. Everything seems so much nicer when the sun is shining! For some reason I often miss Red Lake and Thunder Bay around this time of year. I guess I just miss Canadian summers!

Anonymous said...

I have nothing big to say...just letting you know I was here! :-)