Thanks for all the comments. I love reading them. So, you want menus, do you? Well, this week is kind of a cheat week, but I didn't know that when I planned my week. I'll tell you what we're having. Those men out there who don't care can just skip this part. Or read it and wipe the drool off your mouth...
Monday - Farmer's sausgage, potatoes and green beans
Tuesday - TomatoBaked Chicken and Cheesy Corn Bake, tossed salad
Wednesday - Kim's cooking night and she's ordering Subway! Yea!
Thursday - Spaghetti cottage cheese bake (previously frozen)
Friday - Polenta with Italian sausage and peppers
Saturday - who knows
Sunday - same menu as Saturday
There you have it. If you want a specific recipe, let me know. I have been in a very dry spell for recipes, so it was fun to try a few new things this week. Feel free to give me any ideas - I always need them too.
Keep commenting - I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
sounds great! I'd like the ingredients for Kim's recipe. :)
I want the Tomato baked chicken recipe, please and thank you.
Can I order food? I'll pay :O)
hey, now there's a good idea. we'll all place orders, and you can mail us meals of the week. Whaddya think?
Post a Comment