
It's a dreary, rainy day today, so we needed something fun to do! I made the girls go downstairs to play while I fixed a picnic lunch for them in a lunch bag that Anna-Christina found the other day. I made them walk "through the woods" until they found this. They thought it was pretty great! It even gave me something fun to do! :-) They are still sitting there very quietly, trying not to wake the sleeping bears. Okay, scratch that - they just pulled their guns out and started shooting!

4 comments:
What a good mom! You are creative. The kids looked like they are really having fun.
great idea...I'll probably borrow that idea someday. :-)
Robyn, you get an A+ for creative mothering! Bet the kids loved it. Keep up the great job of mothering!! The workload you will always have, but the memories shall linger on, and on! Adrienne is growing and developing, we can see from the pictures. What a precious little one she is also! Can't wait to see her in several weeks from now! Your admirers from Lebanon, PA, that is!!
Yes, Robyn, very creative. I give you an A+ as well! I don't know if I have the ambition to do the same with my guys. We are planning to do a real cookout someday soon, though, on a nice warm day. Maybe you'll join us!
Post a Comment