Okay you moms out there, stand up, take your hats off and hold them respectively over your heart. Salute with the other hand. It's for my friend Jenn. Here is what she did:
She went shopping - in the mall - for a bathing suit...
WITH THREE KIDS ALONG!!! And not only that, but she was successful!!!!!
Yeah for you, Jenn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
wow. Jenn is superwoman. I don't even want to buy a bathing suit when my kids aren't along!!
wow.. that's pretty brave, kids can be brutally honest :O)... I'm not implying anything.. I'm just saying... that I wouldn't go with so many people but then I don't thing it's too hard for me since I'm a guy :O)
impressive. very impressive. now are you impressed that i left a comment? :)
Very impressed!! I don't even want to try on jeans all by myself! Happy swimming!
"Hats off..." maybe I'll by a BIG hat to cover me while I'm wearing a bathing suite...
Wow...I too am impressed. I agree with Rhonda, I have a hard time buying a suit when I'm alone!!!!
Just letting you know that I've been peeking again :)
Your girls are beautiful like their mom, and you are starting to look more like your mom. (She's beautiful too)
I sent an email back to the address that yours came from hope you got it.
Jenny
I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago, but without success. (And I decided bra or swimsuit shopping with three little boys is a bad idea!) It spurred me to go internet shopping for a swimsuit where I did have success! Good for you, Jenn!
Post a Comment