I actually got up before my girls this morning! It was very refreshing to wake up to a frest pot of coffee and spend some time in the Word. I wish I would be disciplined enough to do that every morning!
We had a nice weekend, although it brought sadness as well. Jose came to pick up Kim to steal her away to Arizona. His sisters (Xiomie and Carolina) also came along and it was great to meet them. They are hilarious. So I am very happy for Kim and Jose - they are going to have a great summer together. But of course I'm sad for us here...we will miss Kim a lot. Already yesterday I was wishing she was here to visit with. And the girls just naturally include her when naming the people in our little family. Anyway, thank you, Kim, for all the visiting over coffee, the babysitting, the meal cooking, the laughs, and more. I still laugh out loud when I think of us sitting at the Grace Cafe and you kicking the waitress.
And the Chinese fiasco. And when you were ready to whack me over the head with a cookie sheet. Ah, good times.
So anyway, we had a fun weekend. The weather actually swayed "our way" long enough for us to have a delicious bbq at Kildonan Park. Now Xiomie and Carol definitely know the way! ;-)
Daryl worked yesterday from 8:00 am and he'll be home soon! I'm sure he will need to sleep, but it will be nice to have him home until tomorrow night. I've booked a babysitter for tonight so he and I can get out for a bit. Yeah!!!
So I'm going to try and plan my meals this week...if the housewives out there still want to know, leave me a comment and I'll post my "menu".
Don't expect anything too gourmet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'd love to see your menu. Maybe it will give me some ideas!
me, too!
sidenote to Sabrina...you should blog, too, so I can see some pictures of your baby. :-)
excuse me?!? sabrina has a baby??? nobody tells me anything!!!!!!!!!!!
karla, are you still the last person to find anything out?! He's like 6 months old, right Sabrina?
no, i'm pretty sure no one mentioned a baby belonging to sabrina
Post a Comment