that picture makes me wish that I could visit with Carolyn, and of course Tammy and Jenny, too! write me an e-mail and tell me about what all those Schantzes are up to, kay?
i think you could win a prize for the pic of olivia. she's so cute. then again, all 3 of them are. somebody should give you some kind of reward or something. do you take mastercard?
3 comments:
that picture makes me wish that I could visit with Carolyn, and of course Tammy and Jenny, too! write me an e-mail and tell me about what all those Schantzes are up to, kay?
i think you could win a prize for the pic of olivia. she's so cute. then again, all 3 of them are. somebody should give you some kind of reward or something. do you take mastercard?
Nice pictures Robyn. I'm glad that you and you crazy husband :O) had a great vacation :O)
Post a Comment