Thursday, May 25, 2006

Where are the comments?

I can't figure out why there's no space to leave comments on the last couple of entries. Anyone have any ideas? Oh yeah, you can't leave a comment!
Hmmm. Hopefully I'll get it figured out soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can comment here, but it's really strange.

Anonymous said...

oh, now it looks normal

rachelslab said...

Why Hilda, you inspire me! You go with your bad self and that garden of yours! I'm in awe! Maybe sometime you can teach me how to be a real woman.

Anonymous said...

Your girls sound like so much fun. Hope your garden grows. We didn't plant one this year, but I'm hoping next year we can. We have a groudhog living under our shed out back so it could be interesting. jeremy named him George...he actually lays out in the sun...Geroge, not Jeremy!

Robyn said...

Sabrina, maybe George and Jeremy could lay out together. That'd be cute...

Rachel, don't build me up because I will only let you down - the garden is in pots. Did I fail to mention that? Someday I'll teach you to be Susie homemaker like me.