Sunday, July 09, 2006

Alright already!

I'm flattered that you guys are bugging me for an update. I couldn't believe 13 comments on my last post. I loved it (even if half of them were from Rhonda). I'm trying to think of something that will make you all want to comment again, but it seems the only thing that will do that is either a conversation about food, or pictures of our cute kids!

We had a nice Saturday, after being stuck in the house most of the week with AC being sick. Daryl was off so that was a good thing. On Friday night we put the kids to bed early, and had a "date night" at home. I had a babysitter for part of the afternoon, before we thought about going on a date, so I didn't want to get one again for the evening. So we grilled chicken, and I set the coffee table up with candles, and the roses my hubby brought home for me! It was fun, and almost free!

Today Olivia is acting a bit strange...she went back to bed after being up for 1/2 hour this morning. I'm a little concerned she is getting the flu like Anna-C had. I'm praying she's not!!! I really want to go to church this morning.

No comments: