Saturday, July 29, 2006

We've had a busy week. Yesterday the girls and I went to a friend's cottage near Gimli. It was a perfect day for it. We spent a few hours on the beach, which was very nice. The waves were quite big (for a lake) and the girls and I had fun "riding" them.

Today we were wondering how to pass the day since the weather was beautiful (a nice cool breeze and lots of sun), and Daryl is working all night. My neighbor invited us over to swim in their pool and visit with her and her other friend that was there. Anna-Christina ended up staying there for supper after the other girls and I headed home.

On Monday it is our 7th anniversary! We are leaving the girls (except Adrienne) with Jenn for supper and overnight on Sunday! They are very excited (and I am too!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. I just sent you an email saying that. I always remember yours because it is one week before ours. I can't think of any lewd comments (like you did for my blog (wink)) so I'll just say.... have fun.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! 7 years can you believe it. Hope you have a wonderful one.

Xiomie said...

Congratulations! Feliz Aniversario!
:~)

Rhonda said...

oops, it's august 1 here, but I think it's your anniversary there. :) Hope it was a good one!