Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Sweetheart


13 comments:

Rhonda said...

I want to kiss those cheeks!!

rachelslab said...

You're on a roll with the cute kid thing you have going - hey - maybe this one will be really docile and laid back and her first words will be "what can I do to plase you, Mom?"

rachelslab said...

I mean please you ...

Robyn said...

You can start praying for that, ok? :-)
Actually, she's pretty much said that to me already (if she could talk...) I'm sure it won't last forever.

Rhonda said...

I just keep coming back to look at these pictures. Would she let me hold her if I was there, or would she cry?

Rhonda said...

I'm back...just wanted to point out that the bottom picture reminds me of Pappy. Look at her mouth and chin. :-)

Robyn said...

Yeah, sometimes her smile reminds me of Pappy. I should send him a picture. Yeah, she'd let you hold her. I wish you could. She'll still be cute when you come! :-)
The only people she's been afraid of have dark skin (sorry about last time, Jose),:) or are very loud.

Iris said...

I love those eyes in the bottom picture!

Anonymous said...

She is growing up soooooo fast! We were just talking about you guys last night. Graeme is planning to work on recruiting Daryl here when he gets back!

Anonymous said...

She's a doll! I think she looks like your mom. sorry I missed your call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhonda said...

Gah. Don't tell me you have better things to do than update.

rachelslab said...

hey little robbie - update? (Some of us have no lives so even 3 or 4 days in just not acceptable.) = P Know of any jobs in Winnipeg? need someone to live in your basement? haha!

Melissa said...

hey Robbie,
she's a cutie. we're planning to come to the wedding so it will be fun to see you and the fam again. HOpe you are having a great day.