Sunday, July 09, 2006

To our Moms, This one's for you!


Here is the pot in our back yard. Daryl planted the morning glories so I can't take any credit for those. This morning I counted 9 blooms on them. Unfortunately, the morning glories and the orange daisy things aren't open at the same time. Although tonight I noticed the morning glories are still open. (?) We hope our mothers are proud of us! (By the way, the bloom you see down at the bottom left is a double one - it's coming out of the same bud!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

proud? you bet. jealous? a bit. my morning glories are yet to bloom. next request: name those "orange things", please!! thanks!!

rachelslab said...

whoa girl, you're on a roll! Got writer's cramp yet?

Anonymous said...

hello Robyn

Just peeking a your blogspot, hope you don't mind:)

wondering if maybe sometime you might like to have coffee...email me...jnjmason@hotmail.com

Jenny Mason

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, there Robyn! This is your proud mother-in- law here in PA!! The picture qualifies for a spot in Country Woman. Truly beautiful! Have you ever wondered what our world would be like without flowers, birds, and children? Thank God for these wonderful gifts of life!

Right now, I am into calla lillies!! Wish you could have a peek at these rare treasures I discovered in my flower bed two weeks ago. This past weekend, my nephew Jeremy gave us a beautiful deep orage one to add to my collection. I thrill to their awe inspiring beauty!
Now you can see why I am not a great blogger, I get carried away with my topics!
Give all our little grandies a hug from Grandma!

Anonymous said...

good job! i really wanted a garden this year but it didn't happen, so maybe next year.