Thursday, July 13, 2006
Birthdays!
Yesterday was the party of the year for us! We had 11 kids and 6 moms here! It was blazing hot - I'm guessing somewhere around 35. (With the humidity they said it felt like 45 in some places) We were celebrating Anna-Christina and Olivia's birthdays in one shot. After the party was over, I was sure glad I wasn't doing 2 of them in one week! We had the little wading pool/fountain going, and we had borrowed a bouncy castle from a friend. The kids seemed to have a blast! The girls were amazed by all the gifts they got. After they were done opening everything Olivia asked, "Do we get to keep this?!" (They've never had a big party with loads of gifts before) It was great. Thanks to everyone who came and made our girls feel special!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment