I'm not very good at biology, so it took us a minute to discover that these were sea urchin shells! We were so pleased to find some whole ones. (Now we'll be looking for sea stars to add to our collection. We've only seen those looking down from a pier where we couldn't reach them.)Thursday, February 26, 2009
Find of the Day!
I'm not very good at biology, so it took us a minute to discover that these were sea urchin shells! We were so pleased to find some whole ones. (Now we'll be looking for sea stars to add to our collection. We've only seen those looking down from a pier where we couldn't reach them.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Maybe when I come visit you I will be able to help you figure out what some things are because I read a lot about that.
Post a Comment