Thursday, February 26, 2009

It was such a beautiful day, I just had to share the awesome expanse of pure blue with you.


Okay, this is a terrible picture, but I'm hoping one day I'll have a telephoto. Here are the seals.


The rock on the left has about 2-3 seals sitting on it. The other seals must have been sitting on a rock right under the water (on the right).








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just boggles my mind to think these are your surrondings:)glad it feels like spring is coming,

Anonymous said...

that was Twila sorry,you look for two comments and then its a dumb one like this for the second:( beautiful pictures

Rita said...

Wow! Those are good posts to come home to and read. hopefully I'll get mine updated tomorrow but I'll see. I loved the ocean pics and when I double click on them I can see the seals really well and even the under water one is amazing. What is the green and black striped creature on the far left toward the bottom?