Saturday night I made these. I will leave comments on the other site as to what I did differently. I kind of regret that I shared some with my new neighbors (ha ha)...
Robyn, these look absolutely delicious & amazing and I'd like to give them a try! I'm always on the lookout for a better bun! But did I miss it? Where's the recipe for the pecan sticky part? Thanks! ~Susan, from Sioux Lookout
10 comments:
oh. my. word. i might have to use some of my hoarded flour and sugar now. :)
Yummy!!! Looks delicious!!!
I love reading your menu, although it makes me feel bad about my menu.
The comment above was Jenn...sorry keep forgetting to sign my name.
Jenn, silly. Don't feel bad. Daryl helped me make this menu. That's why it's so healthy :-)
Daryl must not have helped with the rolls then - they look AMAZING! So, when did you want to come visit? har har
I think I made these one time, but forgot about them. I might make them again!
Those look SO amazing!
Robyn, these look absolutely delicious & amazing and I'd like to give them a try! I'm always on the lookout for a better bun! But did I miss it? Where's the recipe for the pecan sticky part? Thanks! ~Susan, from Sioux Lookout
I wish I was your neighbour. =)
okay that looks so good, I am so hungry...
Post a Comment