Friday, February 13, 2009

P.S.

A couple things I thought about after I wrote the last posts...

1) If you have access to Timmy's, please do yourself a favour and try their new trail mix cookies. I'm pretty sure they're not near as healthy as they'd like you to believe, but they're really, really yummy.

2) Scroll down and look at the picture of the bench in our back yard. I should have titled this "The Invisible Person". Where are the footprints leading away from the bench??? This just occurred to me.

5 comments:

Rita said...

that is a bit weird, but someone must have walked to the bench and then either backed up in their own tracks or turned around carefully and walked away in the tracks they'd made. ya think?

Rhonda said...

creepy.

Jenni said...

caleb had the same idea as rita... i prefer that to thinking creepy thoughts. :-)

Robyn said...

I agree, it's not creepy...really. :-) My only "weird" thought was that the girls are the only ones who are in the back yard, and the footprints are too large for them. But there is often blowing snow here so I'm assuming the shallow prints got blown over, and the deep prints left behind. Maybe D was out there one time I wasn't aware of.

Anonymous said...

any thoughts on guardian Angles around about your house, came then flew away! not creepy to me.
Twila H.